iPhone being a top-class brand makes sure to provide all the extensive features that a user can use for ease. That’s the reason innovative demand has made it possible to connect an iPhone to projector wirelessly. If you are an iPhone user struggling to know about how to connect iPhone to projector wirelessly, then you will get the solution in this article.
So, let’s show you the 3 working methods that we recommend to all iPhone users.
How To Connect iPhone To Projector Wirelessly?
Following are the 3 best methods to help you connect your iPhone to projector:
Method 1: Use Projectors Application
The innovation is now allowing us to connect the projector with the iPhone wirelessly. That’s a great feature as it allows you to connect without cables. However, make sure your projector and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Once you have connected both devices, follow these steps to connect iPhone to projector wirelessly:
- First of all, click on the settings and then click on Wi-Fi
- All the available devices will show up and now you have to tap on the projector’s name
- After that click on the LAN button and then the projector network menu
- Now, open the Projectors app on your iPhone
- You will then see a list of projectors. Tap on your projector’s name
- If you are having difficulty in finding projectors then tap on the other option and use your projector’s IP address to make the connection.
Method 2: Use Airplay Application
The other option to make you understand how to connect iPhone to projector wirelessly is to use Airplay for connecting your iPhone to the projector. Here is what you have to do step by step:
- Launch Airplay on your phone and open the control center
- Now select the “Screen mirroring”
- Now you will be able to share photos and videos through mirroring. Just press the “Sharing Icon”
- Lastly, select your projector and mirroring will begin
Method 3: Use Bluetooth
The pairing becomes very easy if your projector has Bluetooth connectivity. Here is how to connect iPhone to projector wirelessly using Bluetooth:
- First of all, you need to set your iPhone to pairing mode
- Projector has a jog lever present at the center position. Look for it and press it
- You will see the menu of your projector. Select the Bluetooth function
- Turn On your projector and its Bluetooth connectivity
- Now connect your iPhone to your projector using Bluetooth
- You need to enter your passkey at this point
- Once your Bluetooth screen turns into blue color it means it is successfully connected. On the other hand, the grey color means it is still not connected.
That’s all you have to do to connect your iPhone to projector wirelessly using Bluetooth.
If you don’t have a projector with wireless connectivity, you should check out How To Connect Phone To Projector Using USB? – 4 Quick Steps. These steps will help you connect your phone to any projector that has USB ports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to connect iPhone to projector wirelessly and fast?
You have 3 different methods to connect your iPhone to projector wirelessly and fast. These are:
Method 1: Use iProtection Application
Method 2: Use Airplay
Method 3: Use Bluetooth
Check out the article to learn how these methods work.
Q: Can I connect my iPhone to projector wirelessly using Bluetooth?
Yes, you can connect your iPhone to projector using Bluetooth in a few easy steps:
Check out the article to understand the procedure in detail.
There you have it, how to connect iPhone to projector wirelessly. We understand that most of you are iPhone users because iPhone are indeed one of the best smartphones with exciting features. Today, we shared everything to help you connect your iPhone to your projector. If you are still confused, feel free to let us know in the comments.
That’s all we got for you today. We’ll meet you with a new topic soon. Till Then, We Are Rank Projectors. Have a good day!
Thanks for reading!
You can also check: